Lauderdale by the Sea shore dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Full write up is done on LDBS on daniellesdives.wordpress.com
She also added some great tide and condition info. Quick links and full week wrietups.
Heading south tomorrow to Dani beach and John Lloyd park.
Trying out the new steel tanks, hope to be there by 9am.
Any lionfish seen at the Ero jacks?

no good on Thursday for viz. Tons of seaweed, chop, rips and just messy looking. I had a few people respond no good yesterday either. If you dive this upcoming week keep us all updated. Everyone is itching to get in the water.

Floridanewbe, We need to keep in contact. My gf and I live to beach dive from Vero to Dania pier. Your local as well.

I'm up for some Broward beach and/or kayak dives next Sunday and Monday.

hey great info on the hotel I wish i would've known sooner hah my gf just booked us a hotel for my bday (the 4th) and we'll be diving in the area all weekend. I actually just made a post bout it before reading this. But we are looking to do a shore dive prob monday in lauderdale by the sea, any suggestions on where exactly to enter in at?
We're doin the sea emperor on sunday and reefs on sat with each with a diff dive boat.

Enter where you can find parking. Swim East and you'll find the reef. I'm serious. Make sure you don't park in a two-hour spot or you'll get a ticket.

Happy birthday...I know so many people born July 4. You get fireworks for your celebration!

We stayed at the Santa Barbara Saturday nite, nice place across the street from Datura parking. We ended up not diving and those we talked with said the viz was short--especially on Sunday morning. The beach parking area was full Sunday morning mostly with divers--and parking enforcement was evident as well.

did you get the 10% discount? mention scubaboard and floridanewbe. They offer 10$% off to divers who do. We are heading there Friday after BHB

Cool, so I'll see you and your wife at BHB this Friday? Look for me, I have an old silver Honda CR-V with roof rack, spare tire bike rack, and my auto tag will be really obvious once you see it.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom