Latex wrist seal cover.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

burna

Contributor
Reaction score
I've just recently bought my first drysuit and am loving diving dry but am still very much getting used to it.

My suit is an evo 2 and I'm wondering if there is some sort of cover/protector that I can slide over the wrist seals to give them some protection as they seem very exposed or else is there a glove with a large cuff to do the same.

I do have an old wetsuit I thought about hacking part of the legs off for the purpose, or am I worrying needlessly? :dork2:

I think the evo2 has heavy duty latex cuff so they are very durable. I dont think any additional protection is needed.

the evo 2 has some of the heavyest latex seals i have seen but if you are sill worried about it get a pair of gontlit gloves they will cover those seals

If you rip the wrist seal on an Evo 2, I would worry about my wrist bleeding out before the seal.

That said, there are many types of 5 and 7 mm wet gloves that will pull up over the majority of the seal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom