Latest entry requirement to Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got my Thailand Pass QR code today after 7 working days since the application sent out. Working days mean days not including Saturdays & Sundays.

I’m set to be there for a month from Feb 3 to Mar 3. 😀

SO TEMPTING! My country is on the 1-night quarantine list. So I suppose it's just that one night in BK, then fly to Phuket and find a last minute place on a LOB to Similan? Or first a week on Koh Lanta? Hm decision decision...

SO TEMPTING! My country is on the 1-night quarantine list. So I suppose it's just that one night in BK, then fly to Phuket and find a last minute place on a LOB to Similan? Or first a week on Koh Lanta? Hm decision decision...
Wait and see for the development.
Koh Lanta is a excellent choice. Even better if the fast ferry is operating from Phuket otherwise it is a long road trip. Stop over in Krabi town(local) is better than Ao Nang(touristy).

Good luck

Wait and see for the development.
Koh Lanta is a excellent choice. Even better if the fast ferry is operating from Phuket otherwise it is a long road trip. Stop over in Krabi town(local) is better than Ao Nang(touristy).

Good luck
Yah I remember the trip to Koh Lanta taking forever from the airport... I might as well take this LOB from Phuket Gentle Giant, it goes to Hin Daeng Hin Muang etc.

We should hear more update on Jan 20.

Yah I remember the trip to Koh Lanta taking forever from the airport... I might as well take this LOB from Phuket Gentle Giant, it goes to Hin Daeng Hin Muang etc.

$139/day is a great price.

There's a bridge now, so the trip to/from the airport is much faster. It used to be two car ferries. Now, just one.

I remember the first time to Koh Lanta taking something like 5 hours by minibus. The last time I went, it was more like 3, and the taxi back was something like 1.5 hrs.

I didn't care for Hin Daeng or Hin Muang. The trip to/from is long. The diving is mostly circling, hoping to see something big. I much prefer Koh Ha and another location between Koh Ha and Koh Lanta, though I forget the name. There were tons of clown fish and leopard sharks resting in the sand.

1.5 hrs by taxi from Koh Lanta to Phuket! Traffic have to be very light and the driver loves speed.

All the sites are far therefore the cost is relatively higher than anywhere in the Kingdom. A trip to Hin Daeng, Hin Muang with Koh Ha is highly recommended but choose the boat carefully because of the distance.

Your wish is granted!

SO TEMPTING! My country is on the 1-night quarantine list.
Which countries are in the list?
(Edition)
Nevermind, I found it.
078035A2-E98C-436E-A54B-9763F4BD8934.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom