Last week-end at Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, Jonnythan had to back out. Am I the only one going on Saturday? I'd hate to make the drive and not have a buddy to dive with...

sorry... I am sleeping in late tomorrow... have to rest.
but Sunday is Dutch Springs. look for me at the Peninsula side under the trees on the benches around 10:30am.

-VT

No pleasure diving for me at Dutch until Sun. Have a class to teach Sat. .........sorry mwilding. Vadim, I'll definately see you up there Sun. Hopefully we'll get a dive in...

dutchfin once bubbled...
No pleasure diving for me at Dutch until Sun. Have a class to teach Sat. .........sorry mwilding. Vadim, I'll definately see you up there Sun. Hopefully we'll get a dive in...

Definatelly. Izzy is not coming, so I am counting on you. But... I might get there just a tad late. I will be at the filling station, fillling up my tanks. didn't get a chance to fill it at my LDS. I kinda had in insident and I think I just lost a shop. oh well. I'll tell you about it later.

Sounds good to me. Sorry you are having bad times. I'll probably get 1 dive in before you get there. Going to be my last time at Dutch for the year and looking to get some serious bottom time in !! LOL! See you Sun. Supposed to be great weather......Later

well, unless someone chimes in about tomorrow before I go to bed, I am calling the dive and going to get drunk and watch England trounce Australia in the Rugby World Cup...

:(

Well, the dives at Dutch were good, met a few of the guys from the board. Did the shack again and and the pump station. the water was about 54F (on my Suunto), but it felt a lot colder somehow... It was anice end of the season dive in fresh water (to rinse the gear).

But..I'll be there again on Dec6,7 for the DIR class. woohoo!

I'll let you know how that goes.

Rick, sorry didn;t get a chance to say good bye. Have fun in FL!

VT - thanks again for taking the time to show yet another person the way to the dynomite shack!

Cheers,

Matt

and so my season ends in the NE. Another nice day at Dutch with great diving conditions and buddies. Must admit I had a pretty good year up here in NJ. Between Dutch, The Delaware River, and the Inlet and off-shore diving, I've logged almost 150 dives for the season! There really is some really nice diving up this end. Oh well, guess I'll have to get use to that Fla. diving scene now. LOL! I got to meet a lot of nice people through the board here and want to say thanks for the good times. Catch you all back in the spring, Rick.......P.S. If you find yourselfs down in the Ocala area of Fla., PM me, and maybe we can get a dive in or 2

I had a good time at Dutch as well, although I was fighting with a leaking drysuit and a broken valve on the suit, which made my buoyancy go down the toilet. ;-0

If anyone is up for a shore dive or charter on the NJ/LI cost in the near future, let me know. My LDS has a good deal on charters and offers charters year-round.

Back
Top Bottom