Last week-end at Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

let's hope there is no Blizzard for that weekend... I mean, I like snow becasue I can go skiing, but I don't think the DS will be open in a harsh weather condition. the weather's been funky this year.

I guess no one posted it yet, but we received a letter from Dutch with their winter schedule. They will be closing Nov. 23rd, and from then on will open 1 weekend a month but ONLY for classes with insured instructors. You don't have to book ahead. Apparently, he is not doing like past years with the whole booking ahead for special permission....
The Dec. dates are the weekend of your DIR class. Jan., I think, is 18-19th. So, unless you're in a class, this is your last weekend.
Enjoy folks!!!

So, is anyone going on Saturday?

Turns out I'm going to be caving Sunday, but I might go Saturday if anyone wants to buddy up.

jonnythan once bubbled...
Turns out I'm going to be caving Sunday, but I might go Saturday if anyone wants to buddy up.
:cheers:

how does 10am at the penninsula sound?

Hey guys, I saw some mention of people heading to DS this weekend. I was hoping to get some diving in on Sunday, but I don't have anyone to dive with. Anyone ok with me tagging along?

Frank

Hey Frank, I will go most likely, but I am not sure if Saturday or Sunday (or both). You could dive with me. I am from Malvern as well :wink:

Let's all sync up: Who's in and what day? We could set 10am as meeting point at the peninsula, a mwilding suggested.

Let's stay take the benches closest to the water on the RIGHT side under the trees.

I can easily be located, since I am driving a blue Mini Cooper.

Yes, I plan to be there on Sunday on the Peninsula side, by the Benches on the right. I'll have my green CR-V with fog lights on.

FrankF once bubbled...
Hey guys, I saw some mention of people heading to DS this weekend. I was hoping to get some diving in on Sunday, but I don't have anyone to dive with. Anyone ok with me tagging along?

Frank

Northeast Scuba Supply has two charter boats going out off Tuckerton NJ this weekend. I'm thinking about going out tomorrow if anyone is interested... I believe there are still spots open.

Back
Top Bottom