Last week-end at Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dutchfin

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Seeing as how the upcoming week-end is the last official date at Dutch, I was thinking it would be a good time for everyone to get together and get a few more dives in. Also a chance to get to meet other Wreck Valley members. Maybe have a cook-out or something. Anyone interested??

I might be able to do this in preparation to the DIR-F class (which is coming to Dutch Spring in December) - sorry, had to make a plug here since I am sort of organizing this, which will be at a pretty much "at cost" basis - if anyone else interested.

Just got back from Bonaire, and I kinda miss my drysuit. I made a mistake of taking my old Zeagle instead of my BP/Wing rig, and my buoyancy was all over the place... but nevertheless, here are the pics - http://gallery.wreckvalley.com

Wow!! Nice pics Vadim, looks like you guys had some great diving!(As if you could have bad diving in Bonaire??) LOL! Welcome home to the crisp NE waters!

Hey all. Great pics Vadim. Looks like you had a blast.

Dutchfin- The water is too cold now for Jen's sinuses, so we're pretty much done for the season. Hey, hopefully I'll see you on the flipside in Gainesville soon.

Hope all of you that go have a great time!!!

Scott

I am probably heading up on Saturday and WILL NOT be taking a class so I can finally dive with WV!

Anyone, interested in chartering a boat on Saturday instead?

I have to teach a class on Sat., But I'm up for some pleasure dives Sun. if anyone is interested

I'm definitely interested. Are you certain you're going?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom