Last week-end at Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry I missed you guys this weekend!! Rick have a great time in Ocala while we freeze here!

rick, enjoy fl. i would have liked to make the last weekend but it just wasn't possible. i'll think of you when i stand in the cold waiting for the bus to go to work. see you next spring.

Sorry you guys did'nt get the chance to come out and dive this week-end, it really was great conditions. If it will make you guys feel any better, Ocala does get down to freezing temps at times. I have seen ice down there!! Then again, it usually jumps back up to the 70's pretty quick. Hope you guys have a great holiday season and get lots of scuba gifts from Santa !! LOL! Oh yeah, enjoy the DIR-F class for thoses who are going. They say a good diver is always learning. Have Fun and Dive Safe..............P.S. Izzy, if you come down to do the Speigal, make sure you PM me. That's definately on my "things to do" list......Later

I may be in FLA sometime in March. Ingreevox is gigging down there for a week, so a few of us may take that week off to go down, and get some dives in.

Not sure exactly which week or where, but I'll post as soon as I have a better idea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom