Last PI dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Halthron

Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, I'll be leaving soon. I expect that the last time I'll be able to dive will be late May and I'll be out of here right before the class in PG. Which is a shame because if I was staying longer I would have signed up for it again but I need to leave here in time to get stuff done in the US and get to Cairo before school starts.

Anyway, I have a month and a half or so to do some last dives. I know I want to do the following for sure:

Mapating cave
Sombrero

If you were going to stop diving here (not counting possible return vacations), what dive sites would you insist on before going. Which ones would you break the 24 hr rule for? Answer what you would want, not what you think I would want. Daytrip or weekend only though.

It was a figure of speech :shakehead

I use the 18 hour rule...

Pretty sure it was 12 when I started...

you were 12 when you started Larry?

Eric, shame won't be able to see you in June. Have a great time in Egypt, lots of good diving there too!

Halthron:
Yep, I'll be leaving soon. I expect that the last time I'll be able to dive will be late May and I'll be out of here right before the class in PG. Which is a shame because if I was staying longer I would have signed up for it again but I need to leave here in time to get stuff done in the US and get to Cairo before school starts.

Anyway, I have a month and a half or so to do some last dives. I know I want to do the following for sure:

Mapating cave
Sombrero

If you were going to stop diving here (not counting possible return vacations), what dive sites would you insist on before going. Which ones would you break the 24 hr rule for? Answer what you would want, not what you think I would want. Daytrip or weekend only though.

late may? sounds good. sombrero, bahura & beatrice. we're gonna miss you bud.

shugar:
sheesh... a whole lot of answers and not 1 answering eric's question...

It wouldn't be the PPD otherwise :rofl3: Although Jon did.

shugar:
and neither will this post :wink: will miss you dude!
I'll miss you guys too. I'm pretty sure Muslims won't do up a pork chop like a Filipino can. :D

Halthron:
It wouldn't be the PPD otherwise :rofl3: Although Jon did.

I'll miss you guys too. I'm pretty sure Muslims won't do up a pork chop like a Filipino can. :D
well if you happen to be in the area once again, just give a holler and we'll rustle up some crispy patas for you!

of course caloy will have to make do with a steamed tofu burger

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom