Last PI dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if i leave and have to do a dive.

i'd do a dive with the shortest travel dive to get to the dive destination. and do maximum dive times (without breaking any rules)

so i'd do max of 40 ft, with dive time of more than 60 mins. doing slow relax diving with the boat following my buubles. so i just do a 1ft per sec ascent at the end of the dive and boat should be picking me up in less than 2 mins upon surfacing.

eric,

when you get to Cairo, keep on posting here. maybe some pics of the dry sand ! and the guys would exchange you pics of some wet sand :)

you'll have a lot of spots there in Cairo to do your geo hide and seek game :14:

paolov:
if i leave and have to do a dive.

i'd do a dive with the shortest travel dive to get to the dive destination. and do maximum dive times (without breaking any rules)

so i'd do max of 40 ft, with dive time of more than 60 mins. doing slow relax diving with the boat following my buubles. so i just do a 1ft per sec ascent at the end of the dive and boat should be picking me up in less than 2 mins upon surfacing.

OMG, another dive marathon!!!!:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom