Last minute trip....... Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darol

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
DSCF1792.jpgIMG_0495.jpgIMG_0508.jpgDSCF1774.jpgIMG_0501.jpg

We did a last minute booking on Sunday Mar.22 and arrived in Coz on Tuesday the 24th at noon. As for diving I promised
my friend Hector Reyes, we would dive with him on our next trip. We had one day with Liquid Blue, which I highly recommend then dove two days with "We B Diving" as Liquid Blue was booked, we finished with two more days of diving with Liquid Blue.
Our best dives were a trip north with L.B. and Casa Blanca, the usual, Sharks, Eagle Rays, and Turtles. We checked with Scuba-Du when we found out L.B. was full, but they wanted what I felt was too much to use a chargecard. We were suprised at how many families with children were stay at Hotel Cozumel Resort. All in all had another great trip thanks to Liquid Blue, Hecter and Javier, and Raul the manager at the Hotel. Here's a few pics.

Last edited:
We did a last minute booking on Sunday Mar.29 and arrived in Coz on Tuesday the 31 at noon. As for diving I promised
my friend Hector Reyes, we would dive with him on our next trip. We had one day with Liquid Blue, which I highly recommend then dove two days with "We B Diving" as Liquid Blue was booked, we finished with two more days of diving with Liquid Blue.
Our best dives were a trip north with L.B. and Casa Blanca, the usual, Sharks, Eagle Rays, and Turtles. We checked with Scuba-Du when we found out L.B. was full, but they wanted what I felt was too much to use a chargecard. We were suprised at how many families with children were stay at Hotel Cozumel Resort. All in all had another great trip thanks to Liquid Blue, Hecter and Javier, and Raul the manager at the Hotel. Here's a few pics.
You got there the day before yesterday and have already had three days of diving?

IMG_0485.jpgIMG_0474.jpgIMG_0511.jpgIMG_0512.jpgIMG_0503.jpg

Sorry I screwed up the dates, I blame it on jet lag, and retirement.........
I try so hard to be perfect in everything I do but I yust canbt seam to getit wrigth..... :wink:

IMG_0390.jpgIMG_0413.jpgIMG_0440.jpgIMG_0410.jpgDSCF1782.jpg

Please forgive me ggunn, I promise to try harder. Oh, and thank you for paying attention to my post. Hope everyone enjoys the pics...... :cool2:

Please forgive me ggunn, I promise to try harder. Oh, and thank you for paying attention to my post. Hope everyone enjoys the pics...... :cool2:
No worries. I was just wondering how you pulled it off and hoping you'd tell me how you did it. :D

Nice pictures!

Nice one of the nurse shark with the diver, for size perspective. How'd you like Hotel Cozumel? Anything particularly good or not to your preference?

Ah, to go on spontaneous scuba trips…just knowing it's possible for some folks lifts my spirits. Dive on! Dive on!

Richard.

drrich2

This was my 26th trip to Cozumel, 23 of those times I have stayed at Hotel Cozumel, and usually in the same room 1211. I have Rauls email address and send him a heads up when I'm coming. We actually sent him an email Monday and were there Tuesday, our room was ready. We really feel at home there and have become friends with some of the staff. What really impresses me is how kind all of the people in Cozumel are. If I had a complaint about the place, at times the deserts seem bland, and enough with the turkey...... :D But hey, Ernesto's is just up the road.

Back
Top Bottom