last minute anyone interested in gilboa 5/13?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caverdave

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
last minute changes to plans that have freed up Saturday for diving...

Anyone interested in diving at gilboa this weekend 5/13?

I'd be game for almost anything. I'd love to focus on some general practice stuff like valve drills, OOA, ascents descents etc but will be happy just to get underwater...

I can only do Saturday though, arriving 11am or if had to late tonight (Friday)..

If interested let me know here or via PM- -

THANKS

Dave

I'll be at White Star all weekend abusing AOW students if you want to come up a bit farther. Will be back at Gilboa May 20/21

Ber Rabbit:
I'll be at White Star all weekend abusing AOW students if you want to come up a bit farther. Will be back at Gilboa May 20/21

pm sent...

ya serious... gotta watch out I take people up on these offers :D

caverdave:
pm sent...

ya serious... gotta watch out I take people up on these offers :D

I'm always serious! I love working with new people to get fresh ideas about how to torture...errr I mean to allow my students to meet other divers and see different gear configurations...yeah, THAT'S it! :wink:
Ber

THANKS again !

Had a great time diving w/ you and meeting everyone else!

Great to meet some of the new folks and get to get under water.

where ohhh where did all that last minute rain come from?!? :) Sorry it chased all of us so quickly, but alas such is life!

Dave

Caverdave -
It was good to meet you too. Hopefully we will get to dive as buddies one of these days.

I'll dive with you any time, I had a great time! Thanks for the lessons, I'll have to keep practicing so I don't look so silly :D

At least the rain held off until we were done although my garage reeks of soaked canopy!
Ber :lilbunny:

Notso_Ken:
Great meeting you this weekend!

Ken

likewise- - sorry we didn't get to talk more during the intervals but more so to read about the accident- - very glad that you are writing it (i.e. you are ok).

yikes! ! !

mexican... we should have gone for mexican...

Back
Top Bottom