Large Shark/Ray spotted at SF Bay...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wonder how deep it is... Is it legal to dive in either of those lagoons? I live right down the street, and it would be a really convenient place to go hang out underwater for a bit when I get the itch. :)

Unless google has failed me, it's about 6 feet deep. Oh well... I guess you could snorkel it.

It's only illegal if you get caught :D

I wonder how deep it is... Is it legal to dive in either of those lagoons? I live right down the street, and it would be a really convenient place to go hang out underwater for a bit when I get the itch. :)

It's only illegal if you get caught :D

What is that big protrusion sticking out of one of the buildings?

Nice Bat Ray. I've seen dozens and dozens of these guys congregating inside Bodega Harbour and Tomales Bay. I float around in 5-10 feet of water in my Whaler and an inflatable and watch them swim. One day there were about 40 of these concentrated around the turn around marker near the tides restaurant. Very cool sight.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom