Lap top to Television

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon:
I wonder if one could copy the pics back to the card in the camera and hook up from there....?

I have played directly from Camera to TV, but not this approach exactly.

Yes this can be done and I've done it but I really wanted to go right from lap top:D

es601:
Wow looks expensive!
This one is about 160.00, but we just bought two at Comp USA for 100.00 each.

Whatever happened to my father's slide projector and Super8 projector?

I wonder what Best Buy would charge to put one of these on? My lap top doesnt have one either...
lSVideoJack.jpg

Well, I have tried every different way I could think of to backload pics from my notebook to my camera, then play from camera to TV - but no good.

Guess you've got me talked into buying one more toy...!!

I got a couple of best buy gift cards for the holidays maybe I'll ck and if I do I'll let you know!

Rick Inman:
This one is about 160.00, but we just bought two at Comp USA for 100.00 each.

Whatever happened to my father's slide projector and Super8 projector?

I still got both! (my fathers not your fathers!)The slide projector jams unless you put it in reverse because the front of the gear teeth are worn (carousel type). But it's great to view my old kodachrome slides which of course was my media of choice before DIGITAL was concieved!
As far as the super 8.... well they say when pain is involved that the memory get's etched in your being. I'm 45 and I still remember the whoopin I got when my old man found out what my friends and I were watching with it! It sit's up in the back of a closet and I shutter at it's sight!:14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom