Lap top to Television

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm wondering if any of my kid's video games have any useful connections??? Or how about the vcr/dvd or the cable box??? They make usb monitors why not TV's??

You need to get Adobe Photoshop Elments 4.0 and Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0
Its a bundle pkg for around 99.00 and you can change,modify, and just about any thing else with a photo then open Premeire and make a slide show of your pictures add some music burn it to a DVD and slip it it any DVD player and watch a really KEWL movie with title pages credits and even a menu page

Just my two cents though

I have a couple little gizmos that allow CompactFlash cards to be plugged in & watched over a TV set, they were dirt cheap on a closeout (about $10) 'cuz the venerable CF cards are supposedly being supplanted by the SD & etc.
Spstar has a good idea though. There may be a freeware program out there like IRFANVIEW that will make a usable slideshow on a CD, assuming your DVD plays the critters: http://www.irfanview.com/
PCMCIA TV cards are spiffy though. :wink: - http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=DEC-900&cat=VCD

SMC made a wireless gizmo that beamed video & audio to a TV set, etc. I never used it so I gave the critter to my kids to play with.

If you want freeware try Windows Movie Maker its a pretty good program for making a slide show but cant transfer to DVD

Go to Start menu
click on run
then
moviemk.exe
then OK
Ive had a lot of fun with this program and done somr really cool slide shows with just pics and some background music they turn out really nice

have FUN
:05:

PS This is only on XP

Back
Top Bottom