lanier report-WBP-6-19-05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cewarbin:
Well, would anyone be interested in Diveland on Friday or Sunday this weekend?
Hi cewarbin_
I have a AOW class @ WBP Sat. @ 8:00 a.m. & Sunday -if weather is ok-I hope I will be done by 12:00 on both Days- skierch

I wish I could join ya'll. I will be up in Indiana. Atleast I am going to get some diving in why I am up there. Look forward to diving with ya'll when I get back.

Matt

Corigan:
I wish I could join ya'll. I will be up in Indiana. Atleast I am going to get some diving in why I am up there. Look forward to diving with ya'll when I get back.

Matt
I'll let you know if it is worth us going out to again. I figured I would try it out since WBP will be slamed being the weekend and all. I hope that there is good viz up at redneck reef, if not oh well. I hope you get in some good dives in indiana, let me know how they were when you get back. Have a safe trip, and if you need anything, let me know.

kylepreid:
I have directions to get to it, I got them from duncan at sea ventures. I talked to heather about diving sunday evening and she wants to go too. Im going to do some work on the house sunday morning, and try to go diving around 3 or 4 o'clock. Im going to post a new thread to see if anyone wants to meet up out there. You guys come along if you want, it would be nice to dive with you and your brother again.

Sunday is my wifes birthday, so I cannot go. Let us all know how redneck reef was.

Jeremy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom