Lane Cove.... Beware

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

STOGEY:
How's about paint balls. Instead of really hurting these people, becuase you really can't hurt someone without anything attatched to their heads. A little paint ball action their way may help.

Think of the beauty of catching the fairy on video. This board would get 8 million hits once it was posted. I can take the family van and the video and I have triple A anyone want to go diving?

stogey, while a fun idea...if they are not wearing eye protection you can blind them easily....sound like fun...yea...sound like a lawsuit...yea.....

You see this is the way you do it. A few years ago in my back yard there were a bunch of very lowd crows. I could have easily took care of them with one of my 22 caliber roscos. But I usually don't like to kill things without a good reason, such as a nice doe or something.

So I went out and bought a sling shot and a couple cans of paint balls. After a few minutes of practice, I got pretty good at hiting almost anything I wanted to. So I shot a couple of the crows with paint balls. It didn't hurt or kill them, but you should have seen their reactions when getting hit by a paint ball and it splatting all over them.

But I think the crows are smater then I think becuase, I think they've been taking dive practice on my pick up truck if you know what I mean.

I feel these people that go around vandalising peoples cars just becuase they are idiots are a little less intelligent then the grows that I harassed with paint balls.

STOGEY:
You see this is the way you do it. A few years ago in my back yard there were a bunch of very lowd crows. I could have easily took care of them with one of my 22 caliber roscos. But I usually don't like to kill things without a good reason, such as a nice doe or something.

So I went out and bought a sling shot and a couple cans of paint balls. After a few minutes of practice, I got pretty good at hiting almost anything I wanted to. So I shot a couple of the crows with paint balls. It didn't hurt or kill them, but you should have seen their reactions when getting hit by a paint ball and it splatting all over them.

But I think the crows are smater then I think becuase, I think they've been taking dive practice on my pick up truck if you know what I mean.

I feel these people that go around vandalising peoples cars just becuase they are idiots are a little less intelligent then the grows that I harassed with paint balls.

Hey the can pluck a valve stem and I'll be mad, but if they sh_t on my car that's it.

I really hope a sting is in the work . Good luck guys, catch these SOBs.

Back
Top Bottom