Lamont Passes 3,000 Posts!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nobody wants to take a stab at Lamonts IQ?

we could start a pool

Tony, could you please make a educational post tonight? tell us how you hydro tanks with christmas lights...

shhhhh.

I think that if it is a stupid thread to start with, you should be allowed.

Nobody threw me a party thread when I hit 3000. I feel persecuted.

Your IQ might be dangerously high also, BTW.

I hit 5,000 posts, the other day. Only two fellow SB'ers noticed and commented. Sniff.

Jcsgt:
I hit 5,000 posts, the other day. Only two fellow SB'ers noticed and commented. Sniff.

Congratulations Chantal! I would have started a thread for you too but Lamont had posted that he had reached 3,000 so I knew about him.

That's okay, Dennis, I knew you cared.

catherine96821:
Your IQ might be dangerously high also, BTW.
That's what my probation officer said.

Chantal? How is it that Dennis know your name and I don't. No matter, belated congratulations!

I need to go back through Lamont's posts and leech them for info. For a genius, he does a great job of breaking it down for us simple folk. Think how far he could have gone if only he hadn't posted in MOF ...

dherbman:
That's what my probation officer said.

Chantal? How is it that Dennis know your name and I don't. No matter, belated congratulations!
Thanks!

BTW, who said that was my real name? I might have an evil twin. Heh, heh!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom