Lamont Passes 3,000 Posts!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lamont:
now i just need to keep on plugging to get to that 10k mark...

careful what you wish for..

you get extra points for long substantive posts that contribute to our coninuing education. We should double your posts, like frequent flyer miles. HEY! we need a President's club....a special forum where mere peasants cannot come in an insult me.

Low count? zip it.

Yes, I have to say Lamont has some of the most quality oriented posts on SB.

catherine96821:
careful what you wish for..

you get extra points for long substantive posts that contribute to our coninuing education. We should double your posts, like frequent flyer miles. HEY! we need a President's club....a special forum where mere peasants cannot come in an insult me.

Low count? zip it.

I like to insult you by PM...

I have been selling his tutorials all week. The physics of bubble nucei commanded a hefty price.

Some people love drama...

How do you guys feel about this banter? Is it rude or is it okay?

I am so confused this week.

maybe lamont can outline it for me in wave mechanics.--Just send over those special 3-D glasses so that I can understand.

Lets ask Lamont his IQ!!! That would be really fun.

How many grades did they make you skip in elementary, Lamont?

The teacher was like "get that kid outta here"

Okay...I am guessing 170. Does MENSA send you mailings?

I started the thread so yeah, I'm sure Lamont won't mind. You are not confused honey, just too much news from the front...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom