Lake Travis - Windy Point or Mansfield Dam - Aug 5-6th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner:
Sir Yes Sir !!!

The neighbors reported me to the police Thursday night.
They said some man was wandering around in the park in a black ninja outfit and a mask. He had on what appeared to be an explosive vest and a big yellow bomb straped to his back and he held the detonator button is his left hand all the time.
Then he put a towel over his head. He was all wrapped up in rope thrashing wildly with a knife as he twisted some little round thing with numbers on it.:confused:

I'll be in the county lock up until next tuesday before they ship me to Guantanimo Bay Cuba. That is unless you can come bail me out :wink:

I am laughing SO hard at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

In terms of 'bail' monies.....if I drank coffee I could not get a cup--lol!

Now that county lock-up is just around the corner from your place,,,,least Laura can make visitations.

Have a super time at Travis,, and leave that ninja outfit at home....on second though bring it---will add to the evening entertainment!!!! :) Peace to the world

Timeliner:
The neighbors reported me to the police Thursday night. ... I'll be in the county lock up until next tuesday before they ship me to Guantanimo Bay Cuba.

At least your county has internet access in the jail, so you can keep up on scubaboard. :)

I hear Rodale is thinking of publishing a book of funny internet diving posts. I think they are going to call it Advanced Internet Diving or something like that ... maybe it was Technical Internet Diving. :)

Whatever they call it, I think I will submit some of yours for consideration.

Willie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom