Lake Travis Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AGREN_DIVERS

Registered
Reaction score
All,
I just completed a dive this weekend with David at Lake Travis Scuba. For all those searching for a boat for Lake Travis, I would absolutely recommend with the highest level of recommendation going out with David. I came in from the Middle East and need someone to go out with over the weekend. David came well recommended from Tom's Scuba and Scubaland. David showed the highest level of professionality to me. We saw great stuff in Lake Travis. He also did a tour of the lake, which was great for me since I had not been there before. I know that he is a relatively new operation on the lake. I really liked diving from a pontoon boat, the boat was also very nice, very well cared for. You can get ahold of him from his website: laketravisscuba.com.

Thanks again David.

Carl

Carl,

It was a pleasure having you out with Lake Travis Scuba and I appreciate your posting. With a smile on my face though, I have to make one correction. My middle name is David :)

Thanks again for diving with Lake Travis Scuba.

Robert

Carl,
It was a pleasure to dive with you on the 19th. It was my first time out with Lake Travis Scuba and Robert runs a first class boat.
If you get back this way let me know I'm always up for a dive or two.

Dive safe
ScubaCarl

Carl,

It was a pleasure having you out with Lake Travis Scuba and I appreciate your posting. With a smile on my face though, I have to make one correction. My middle name is David :)

Thanks again for diving with Lake Travis Scuba.

Robert

Robert I thought you had another boat Captain named David. Did I get that wrong?

Shawn

"you just call out my name, and you know wherever I ammmm ill come running...." sorry had to hyjack this because you just got this song in my head lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom