Lake Travis Bash June 5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

is there going to be anything for the non diving spouses and maybe ares for them to go to cool off?

took my tanks to surface interval to get them ready for next weekend will work on getting gear ready during the week

Unfortunately I'll be out of town, but it's worth mentioning that Lake Travis Scuba has a shuttle on weekends that can haul you and your gear from your car out to the point for a few bucks, check it out.

Sherpas Rock :rocker:

Thanks for mentioning the shuttle service, Zinc. You can use the shuttle for one way transport for $2 or $5 all day. Move your gear from the car and back, bring bottles to the fill station, or take a ride to the public point to enter the water.

If you want to take a dive from the public side back to the private so you can explore the large grottos, find the scoreboard and have a relaxing dive back to the platforms, catch the shuttle for a ride to the public side point and drop in the water.

All proceeds go directly to a new high school graduate to make a few dollars during the summer to take to college.

This service will be available all summer.

We will be running several one tank dives in conjunction with the Oak Hill Scuba sponsored Lake Travis Bash on June 5th. Contact Oak Hill Scuba to reserve your space for the event.

Robert
Lake Travis Scuba
www.LakeTravisScuba.com

Attachments

• Shuttle at Windy Point.jpg
    Shuttle at Windy Point.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 63
In conjunction with the Lake Travis Bash, Lake Travis Scuba will be offering one tank dives to the sites away from shore (to be determined by the divers at beginning of the charter). Space is limited to eight divers per charter, so reserve your space early. Unreserved spaces will be available as first come, first served during the event.

Charters will run from 1:00 - 3:00, 3:30-5:30 and a Sunset charter from 6:30 - 8:30. Cost per charter is $25.

Contact Oak Hill Scuba to reserve your spot or send a reservation request from our web site, Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba. Looking forward to seeing you all out at the event,

Robert
Lake Travis Scuba
Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba
512-784-5980

so will there be a banner there so that I know I have the right group site when I get there on sat

Ask Richard or the person at the air fill station when you check in at Windy Point Private to point you in the direction of the bash. Send a reservation request to save your space on a charter or contact me during the event to be added to the diver roster, provided there is space available.

Are there any instructors planning to attend that might be interested in doing a discover scuba course sometime during the day? It's my Mother's 65th B-Day (Saturday) and she'd love to get in the water for the first time. She's currently working through the Padi E-Learning.

Back
Top Bottom