Lake Travis 04/03 & 04/04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Toecutter

Reaction score
I made my first dives at LT this weekend and meet two very nice Swampers. I would call the vis better than I am used to (20'-30') and the temp manageable (mid 50's and lower below 25'). I can't wait to go back. The next time I will be bringing a tent to save on lodging and stay closer to the action.

Toecutter:
I made my first dives at LT this weekend and meet two very nice Swampers. I would call the vis better than I am used to (20'-30') and the temp manageable (mid 50's and lower below 25'). I can't wait to go back. The next time I will be bringing a tent to save on lodging and stay closer to the action.

Ditto on the vis, was really good in the morning but ya know what it turns into late in the afternoon. temps were fine, around 58 down to 35foot, and around the 40's around 100 foot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom