Lake Tahoe Boat Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for sharing the article. I've read it before and it definitely gave me inspiration. I wonder why it didnt work out for them?? Probably the cost of a boat at the lake. Or maybe divers #'s were an issue. I'm hoping by being the captain/operator I can keep expenses down and have a popular weekend dive/charter boat. Well see... Nothing ventured nothing gained. I'm motivated and respect the diving passion.

If all goes as planned I will be operating a dive boat on Lake Tahoe this summer. And will gladly take you and some friends to emerald bay. What dive shop do you work with? I can give the shop a call when my boat hits the water this early summer.

Thanks

Capt Blaine

I have a group interested. I sent you a PM.

If all goes as planned I will be operating a dive boat on Lake Tahoe this summer. And will gladly take you and some friends to emerald bay. What dive shop do you work with? I can give the shop a call when my boat hits the water this early summer.

Thanks

Capt Blaine

Are you still doing the boat thing? I'm looking to go up in the next couple weeks with my dive buddy.

I've been wanting to do this for some time. I would like to do a 2-day camping trip to the Emerald Bay boat in campsite. Power boat can bring in the tanks and other heavy gear. Divers and campers can walk in along the road from the highway above or kayak in - unless of course there is room in the power boat. Anyone interested in setting up such an event?

Im definitely interested if you are looking to go within the next few weeks

Back
Top Bottom