Lake Rawings June 18th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kwickert

Reaction score
Hey All,

We are having a bit of a get-together the 18th at Lake Rawlings. :337: There should be plenty of food, good company, and diving.

Please post if you are interested in joining us so we can adjust the food accordingly.

I think a few of us are going to try to get there around 9ish to try to claim a spot, but no worries, we'll be there all day, show up when and if you can.

Ken

Marci PMed me regarding the food. I told her I'd bring the hamburgers so I'll need a number.

Last # was 17. If you get Bobby to come, 18. I think Jeff volunteered for burgers. Might wanna let Marci talk ya into something else...or not

kristi hager:
Last # was 17. If you get Bobby to come, 18. I think Jeff volunteered for burgers. Might wanna let Marci talk ya into something else...or not

Why don't you guys post a list of who all is going. Since I don't frequent that other site you need to fill me in. :D

marci - burger and dog buns and veggie kinda plate thingy
anne and kendall (nd)
paula - baked beans and some garlic bread
kristi - paper plates, napkins, and condiments
volky - "homemade" cookies and hint of lime Tostitos
linda - chips and salsa/dip
jeff - roadkill
charlie - see kristi
jason - hot dogs
ken
pedro - sodas, water, and a cooler
mike - grill and cooking utensils
joe
Mel & kids
Bobby
Lena
Scubabones

ScubaBones,
Of course we have room. We have several in our group from up your way. Pedro, Mike and Volky, along with two crazy WV girls, Kristi and Paula. Come on down and join in the fun.

Jason

I will be getting into Rawlings between 4 and 5 pm on Friday evening if anyone is interested in getting a couple of dives in before the night dives, just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom