Lake Pleasant Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great time last night at the lake!!!!, good dives, met new dive buddies, can't ask for more. Thanks Ron for organizing the outing.
Andres

Hello reef man. I and my dad will have to join you some time on the night dives. i hear its really good at vista point. I have not done a night dive in like a year when i went and did it in the Kelp at Catalina.

That would be great....we will be looking at our calendar and trying to get another one put together..... and we will be looking forward to diving with you and your dad!!!! :)

Andres....It was a good time....thanks for coming and leading the group over the wall!!! :wink:

Wow... it was a great time.... three dives....two of them night dives....not bad for an afternoon and late evening.... saw some fish, crawdads, and had a great time with all the divers that came out.... thanks everyone for a lot of fun!!!! :)

Thanks everyone to a great 3 dives last night. It was a blast...even with the fire ants nibbling...I'm so glad I had the opportunity to join you and meet many new buddies. I still think we need to sneak up on boaters and night and scare the willies out of them :rofl3:

Thanks again...

Dave

LOL....Yep...sounds like fun....

Ok here is a vid from last night....nice crappie....

Nice Vid, hard 2 blv that just hours ago, was right there on your wing for that....What fun nite dive was !!

Cant wait to see more vid/pics, Thanks again Ron for everything....

One more and the rest I will send by link....

Great....would enjoy having you all come out!!! There ended up being 7 of us!!! We set some lights up, a couple canopies and some chairs....and had a wonderful time...both in the water and out!!!

One more and the rest I will send by link....

I kept waiting for the Titanic to appear on this one...the suspense... :D

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom