Lake Pleasant Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Karen....that was me....we hope to have a bunch of divers having a great time together....

Hi John!!!

Hi Karen....that was me....we hope to have a bunch of divers having a great time together....

Hi John!!!
Hey Ron:

If you don't mind, I would like to join you guys for the dives at Vista Point later today. See you there.

Regards, Bill

That's great Bill!!!! We are leaving my house at 3:20....we hope to be up there by 4:30-5:00... and should be if traffic is good!!!!

For all you lucky folks you are able to dive tonight (yes, I'm jealous) have a blast!

You will be missed Kris....hopefully next time....:wink:

Reef Man, PhnxSki, Scubadubedoooooo,

THANK YOU for an UNforgettable first NIGHT dive at Lake Pleasant !! Tonight was something I will never forget....I can't wait to do it again ! Reef Man, I will PM u with my Email for ANY/ALL video pics you have from tonight.

Special thanks to Ron and everyone else who participated in the Friday night dives. Had a great time. It was a real pleasure diving with you guys.

Regards, Bill

Wow... it was a great time.... three dives....two of them night dives....not bad for an afternoon and late evening.... saw some fish, crawdads, and had a great time with all the divers that came out.... thanks everyone for a lot of fun!!!! :)

Hello reef man. I and my dad will have to join you some time on the night dives. i hear its really good at vista point. I have not done a night dive in like a year when i went and did it in the Kelp at Catalina.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom