Lake Pleasant Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chalet (happey valley and I-17) has given me grief for renting more than 2 tanks once, but I ended up walking out with what I wanted. Not sure if they have any formal policy in place or not. Maybe the guy was just being careful. I always get low fills from them anyway, so I've stuck to my normal dive shops.

i guess since it's in the afternoon/evening, my lds would be a better alternative anyway. i will try to make it.

Looking forward to meeting you!!!

As I am noob, I dont have a light yet, anyone know if Saguaro or other LDS rent lights along w/ Tanks ? I am using rental gear for now....Waiting for my REALLY nice/mint .45 Pistol I have for sale to sell, then I will finish buying all my own gear (hopefully by next weekend). PM me if anyone interest.

I think that you can rent lights....at Saguaro...give them a call and see....(480)-507-3988...

If you can't come up with lights...you could still do a couple day dives with us....Up to you!!! Looking forward to diving with you....

oooooooooooo.... found that they do rent lights....here is there rental price.... (I think I can post this????)
Rental Gear

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Weekend Daily Weekly
Underwater Light / Includes Batteries $18.00 $9.00 $45.00

As I am noob, I dont have a light yet, anyone know if Saguaro or other LDS rent lights along w/ Tanks ? I am using rental gear for now....Waiting for my REALLY nice/mint .45 Pistol I have for sale to sell, then I will finish buying all my own gear (hopefully by next weekend). PM me if anyone interest.

details on the pistol? :eyebrow:

Leisurepro has a great deal on lights right now: Princeton Tec, Ultimate Dive 3 PC Light Set from LeisurePro.com The set includes the shockwave II primary, xenon backup, and tank light for $55.00. You could not rent them much cheaper.

'bob

I saw that and another diver here has just ordered them....that is a great price on those lights!!!!

Anyone interested on doing some diving at the lake on Monday or Tuesday?
let me know I have not been out there in quite a while.
Andres

What time??? Monday may be doable for me...I would have to get my tanks filled tomorrow....and clear my schedule....

Get back with me on the time you would want to go and the place!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom