Lake Pleasant Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anybody diving the lake on Saturday?

Wish I could man.... Next dive day for me up at the lake with be Friday the 22nd....Josiah and I are going to get there at 4-4:30....going up with three tanks that day do a day dive, a dusk dive, and a night dive... If anyone wants to join us we will try Vista Point...

Steve:

Check your PM's. I am now good to go for Saturday morning.

Regards, Bill

Going to be my first cold water dives this weekend in San Diego! Need to meet up with you guys at LP sooner or later at the lake though.

Going to be my first cold water dives this weekend in San Diego! Need to meet up with you guys at LP sooner or later at the lake though.

Where you diving???
I loved wreck ally and the kelp....of course it isn't nearly as exciting as our low vis lake over here!!! LOL....

Here is a little taste of the Yukon!!! I have about an hr worth of vid diving the Yukon and about an hr worth of the kelp beds...lots of fun for sure!!!

Where you diving???
I loved wreck ally and the kelp....of course it isn't nearly as exciting as our low vis lake over here!!! LOL....

Here is a little taste of the Yukon!!! I have about an hr worth of vid diving the Yukon and about an hr worth of the kelp beds...lots of fun for sure!!!

Just further makes me want to dive Wreck Alley sometime. Vis is certainly what I'm used to. Hey, was that an oversized skull drawn on the wall just inside the hatch at the end of the video? Sort of a "diver beware" sign? Or was this from your "X-Files" collection?

Steve.

Steve:

Check your PM's. I am now good to go for Saturday morning.

Regards, Bill

Great news. Anybody who wants to join us are certainly welcome. We haven't picked a dive spot yet. Any suggestions?

Steve.

Where you diving???

we're going to be doing some kelp dives on saturday, and scheduled to dive the Ruby and Yukon on Sunday! Can't wait!

I'm fully expecting to freeze me @ss off putting back on my 7mil & hood sunday figuring that it won't be complete dry from Sat. :(

Yes...it was definitely X files.....for sure....Bottom temp on the Yukon in April was 49deg....the kelp beds 51deg.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom