Lake Murray 23 & 24th Dive Rebels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
From a past thread....
just a reminder that next weekend on Feb. 23 & 24 there will be the annual dive gathering/wine & cheeze / lots of food BBQ/ huge fire/party up at Marietta Landing @ Lake Murray, Oklahoma. $15 for the feed plus your tent or RV camping if you plan to pass out there over night.
It's the yearly Texas invation ! :wink:
I'll be camped out with the Gypsy Girl. I'm sure some of the usual suspects will be there.

(begin new message....)

News Flash... this just in .........

The Strike is over !!! the Amish have returned.
I knew we could out last them and that they would come begging :lotsalove:

Cognac, Havana Cigars and Hot Towels for Everybody !!!

[QUOTE

Cognac, Havana Cigars and Hot Towels for Everybody !!![/QUOTE]

Wow, my kind of dive outing. You bringing the Cuban cigars? :11:

Shawn

Remember the recent sappy posting by Bogrady re: his parents 50th anniversary? Yeah, we're having one of those for my folks that weekend so I'm out. Bummer! Especially with the Amish back in action.

Oh well, I'll have to make due with an 18 oz New York Strip at Pappas Brothers served up with a nice Malbec.

I know on 2/24 my family and I are going over to spend the afternoon at the Dallas Aquarium, we have never been and have heard good things about it. I might head up to the lake Sat., will just have to see, it's still a week away!

I know on 2/24 my family and I are going over to spend the afternoon at the Dallas Aquarium, we have never been and have heard good things about it. I might head up to the lake Sat., will just have to see, it's still a week away!

The Dallas Aquarium is in Fair Park. Are you talking about the Dallas World Aquarium, over in the West End?

The Dallas Aquarium is in Fair Park. Are you talking about the Dallas World Aquarium, over in the West End?

Ken... 'yes' thats the place! Have you by chance visited the aquarium....this will be our first time..?

Ken... 'yes' thats the place! Have you by chance visited the aquarium....this will be our first time..?

We took Natalie when she was about 2. She was severely tramatized by the giant river otters. She didn't quit crying till we were almost done. Took her back this summer and she liked the river otters and had a great time.

It's a little pricey but pretty cool. We're about due for another trip.

So, how cold is Lake Murray these days. The idea of getting back in the water is very appealing, but I'm thinking it will still be a tad too cold for me.

Haven't been to Murray in a few weeks; but water temp tends to run about 43 - 48 F this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom