Lake Mohave - I'll bring the air???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andy,

I got yopur PM and replied to the email address you gave. I am up for diving this weekend at Cabinsite.

Anyone else want to come along?

I'm going with a group of 4 to Cabinsite on Sunday. This will be my first time there and I am looking forward to it.

Hope to see you all there!

Jay

Jay,

It looks like Andy is not going to be able to make it. May I join your group today?

Thanks

Steve

Sorry, Steve, I didn't check my e-mails until this morning. As it turns out, one of our 4 couldn't make it, so we had room and you would certainly be welcome.

Mohave sure is quite a different experience from Lake Mead, viz was great and the auto and boat wrecks were fun to explore.

Let me know anytime in the future if you'd like to make the trip down there, I'm up for it.

Another fine day of diving at Cabinsite yesterday.
Vis - 15-30
Water Temp - 69

Nothing too exciting, A few good sized bass. carp and a school of shad (sp).
Saw the school bus & van on the first dive.
On the second dive we saw the school bus & van......

Does anyone here have any idea what would be involved with getting permission and placing
additional features in the area?

When I dove at the Edmunds dive park in Washington I saw that they had used very large concrete blocks to good effect. They made a good habitat for sea life, are relatively inert and add greatly to the interest of the dive site.

I am sure that if we could obtain permission we could come up with enviromentally appropriate items to place on the bottom that would ad to the site.

Any thoughts?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom