Lake Lure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nawwwwww, you need to ride down the Blue Ridge in full scuba gear, with appropriate head protection, of course!

Teach those folks up there in WV what real adventure is all about...

-G

If I did it that way, I could just drive the bike right into the lake and use it as an underwater propulsion device.

Mrs.Prages:
If I did it that way, I could just drive the bike right into the lake and use it as an underwater propulsion device.

You mean you hadn't planned to do that? And I thought you were hard core...

Boy are you going to be disappointed, when you meet me! :)

Oh, I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

BTW, here's the bike/DPV that I want... :wink:

There is nothing to be construed from that, now is there. :wink:

Of course not... :wink:

GrierHPharmD:
I don't know why I find the idea of diving on an abandoned town so interesting, but I do. I also seem to remember that people used to dive Jordan Lake, near Raleigh. Specifically, there were barns, a group of abandoned cars, etc. I used to know a guy in Chapel Hill that dove Jordan, but we've long since lost touch.

Hey bud, I wish I could dive an abandoned town, but I don't find fresh water diving too exciting and the beaches here are definitely not abandoned :D

p.s. Angie and I miss you guys!

not to resurrect a dead thread but i recently got a groupon about renting a pontoon boat on lake lure. Got me thinking about diving the lake. I have to drive to SC all the time to dive jocassee. I would not be against something closer. Was trying to investigate the local lake around asheville. ANy updates to this?

Back
Top Bottom