Lake Jocassee update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So long as Bill still needs me, I'll be one of the safety divers for the Lodge Dive.

So long as Bill still needs me, I'll be one of the safety divers for the Lodge Dive.

So Jeremy when are you going to visit the Lodge ? you have done the safety diver several time . Is it one of your bucket list dives?

So Jeremy when are you going to visit the Lodge ? you have done the safety diver several time . Is it one of your bucket list dives?

I need to be Trimix certified and have a bit of deeper experience to do the Lodge. It is a bucket list dive.

I need to be Trimix certified and have a bit of deeper experience to do the Lodge. It is a bucket list dive.

Not just normoxic, a dive like that you would need advanced for hypoxic mixture. I think. If I recall the lodge sits at 310ft? It's on my bucket list...

Sent from my Shearwater Predator...

Hey Jeremy, I'm one of the safety divers as well, see you Sunday!

Not just normoxic, a dive like that you would need advanced for hypoxic mixture. I think. If I recall the lodge sits at 310ft? It's on my bucket list...

Sent from my Shearwater Predator...

The Lodge tends to sit right at 300'. So yes, you need an advanced trimix cert.

Well, thanks to a bad reaction to medicine, I didn't get to go out today. I talked with Mike Skovgaard and he told me about his experience today......damn doctors, made me miss a good one!

Well, thanks to a bad reaction to medicine, I didn't get to go out today. I talked with Mike Skovgaard and he told me about his experience today......damn doctors, made me miss a good one!

Art that really sucks. I talked with mike after we got back from the wall .He told me how it went .) we got 3 great dive in (2 at the wall and 1 at the ramp. I hope the doc's get it all sorted out .

Art that really sucks. I talked with mike after we got back from the wall .He told me how it went .) we got 3 great dive in (2 at the wall and 1 at the ramp. I hope the doc's get it all sorted out .

No kidding. Sorry about missing you, Art. Ken, glad you enjoyed the dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom