Lake Barkley

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like to get some practice dives in with you prior to diving in the lake so we can have an opportunity to assess each other's skills and review various communication methods, gear setup, etc prior to jumping into a potentially tricky environment. Let me know what you think.

I was thinking that, too. plus I want to do a couple dives to get fimilar with my new gear before this dive also. must be all that PCI/PCC stuff we have been drilled on for so long :D

I was thinking that, too...must be all that PCI/PCC stuff we have been drilled on for so long :D

Must be. I'll keep you posted as the weather warms and things progress. For the time being, Lake Barkley is very muddy due to all the rainfall we have been getting. I think it will have to be after we've been in a dry spell for a couple weeks before the vis improves.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom