Lake Amistad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Greetings Texas Divers,

We're putting together a trip in September to Lake Amistad & Balmorhea State Park, and we are lookin' for detailed directions to the best shore dives @ Lake Amistad.

I've actually dove there, but it was many many years ago, and I think any memory I might have retained about the diving must have been overshadowed by some Mexican blackbird.

I see that Goveners landing is listed as the official "unofficial" dive site but would like to learn of other good spots to enter the water now.

Thanks,

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

You may consider posting this question again on the Texas Swamp Divers Forum. Cheers

smilies-41093.png

I've been off on a Cozumel trip, editing pics, etc, but wanted to say Hi There - late, better than never :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Another welcome to ScubaBoard from Ohio!

Back
Top Bottom