Laine's Dive Buddy, Hi from Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ODDIVER

Reaction score
Greetings from Michigan.
My dear dive buddy of 5 years, wife for 27 years (Laine) has been having so much fun I thought I'd also join in.Once I get the hang of manuevering around the board I will have a few inquiries on underwater video gear. My fingers get slightly dyslexic at times (I'm a lousy typist) so please pardon any confusing words.
I look forward to communicating with you all in the future.
Keep Blowing Bubbles,

Eyedoc

Welcome--any friend of Laine is a friend of ours! Well, I guess she told you all about us and so I just need to sit back and bask in the glory that she has cast upon me and the other denizens of this deep!

You have questions? We have answers! You have answers? We have questions! Are you lonely? Well, there is always Iguana Don, just returned from ummmmmmming, ummmmmmmmming, ummmmmmmmming with the Dali Lama in Tibet. You can call him the Dali Iguana Lamadon and he will help you through your loneliness. Dali Iguana Lamadon...wasn't that a dowop song from the 50's?

Well I am off for a month--the vacation policy of the Board is quite liberal--enjoy yourself here and remember I got to you first!

Joewr...Aloha oe, aloha oe...until we meet again.....

from Rochester NY.

It's nice to see another couple on the boards. My dive buddy/wife,Debbielou is also on the boards...well kind of. She tells me I'm on the computer way to much. That might be why you don't see to many posts from her! hehee :D

Tavi

Welcome ODDiver!
Rest assured that we will help you with your board-finning & navigation techniques if you need it. Just holler!

-kate

Welcome Aboard!

We need more couples in here. Shoot then I won't feel so bad when I tell my wife, get off the puter I need to post. She just looks at me and says, use your computer. Now how can I do that, I have it set up to run as a quake server, so I can't just go using it for tasks like this.

I just know she is going to ask for another computer soon. And I just got her this one 6 months ago...

Women, can't live with more than one, and can't have both computers when their at home...

Sheesh!

JoeWr you aren't trying to cut into my underwater singing gig are you?

Syruss
http://www.coraladventures.net

Thank you for the warm welcome. I look forwarding to communicating with you all in the future.
Keep Blowing Bubbles,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom