Laguna/PV Dive 3/7 or 3/8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So how was it? I wanna go diving Saturday morning if anyone is interested.

Well I went out to Moss St. in Laguna on Sat. and the vis was 10-12ft and the water was a chilly 53 degrees. Sad thing was that was STILL warmer than the air which was 51! Surface was a little choppy and moderate surge. Surf was not bad but the occasional decent size wave that I wouldn't want to fight :) Lotsa fishies out though including a couple whales cruising by just a little farther out than I was (they of course had to wait to cruise by until AFTER I was outta the water, grr)

My guess is conditions were similar if they went out on Sunday as that's pretty much been what reports from that area have been lately.

Good luck this Sat. I would go for sure 'cept I'm stuck ih chilly Chicago all darn weekend on business

So how was it? I wanna go diving Saturday morning if anyone is interested.

Hey Bryan, where were you thinking of going to? I think I can make Saturday, I'll have to see what my work schedule looks like first,though. I will get back to you on Wednesday and let you know for sure. Jamie

Well I went out to Moss St. in Laguna on Sat. and the vis was 10-12ft and the water was a chilly 53 degrees. Sad thing was that was STILL warmer than the air which was 51! Surface was a little choppy and moderate surge. Surf was not bad but the occasional decent size wave that I wouldn't want to fight :) Lotsa fishies out though including a couple whales cruising by just a little farther out than I was (they of course had to wait to cruise by until AFTER I was outta the water, grr)

My guess is conditions were similar if they went out on Sunday as that's pretty much been what reports from that area have been lately.

Good luck this Sat. I would go for sure 'cept I'm stuck ih chilly Chicago all darn weekend on business

Sucks to be you stuck in Chilly Chicago...... Should have told me you where going out, I would have joined ya.

Sucks to be you stuck in Chilly Chicago...... Should have told me you where going out, I would have joined ya.

Sorry :)

Haven't really been nosing around the boards much lately, soo darn busy. Actually was the first time I've been in the water in a month or so.

Gawd ya know the year's bad when it's 2 1/2 months in and ya only have 3 dives
shakehead.gif

Hey Bryan, where were you thinking of going to? I think I can make Saturday, I'll have to see what my work schedule looks like first,though. I will get back to you on Wednesday and let you know for sure. Jamie

Sounds good let me know! I'm thinking of going anywhere, PV, Laguna, doesn't matter.

Sorry :)

Haven't really been nosing around the boards much lately, soo darn busy. Actually was the first time I've been in the water in a month or so.

Gawd ya know the year's bad when it's 2 1/2 months in and ya only have 3 dives
shakehead.gif

Yea well ya know its a bad year when I only have 8 dives in 2.5 months. I need to pick up the pace! But ya know its kinda hard to go diving in the middle of the week if ya only have a few buddys that will go out during the week :)

Yea well ya know its a bad year when I only have 8 dives in 2.5 months. I need to pick up the pace! But ya know its kinda hard to go diving in the middle of the week if ya only have a few buddys that will go out during the week :)

Hey girly! Maybe it's time that you try solo diving. How have you been? We need to try and get a dive in some time soon.

Hey girly! Maybe it's time that you try solo diving. How have you been? We need to try and get a dive in some time soon.

Been good passed the written portion of the game warden test, and busy working. Solo diving???? Na that's not me i cant get my dry suit zipped up by myself, an how I'm chicken **** when it comes to diving by myself. Its also hard to navigate when your compass is broken also. Yea we need to dive together again. My next weekend off is Sunday the 29th maybe we can get something together for then?

Back
Top Bottom