Laguna conditions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RaixenViper

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am wondering what the conditions look so far for diving? Where is the best place for me to check the conditions other than the GLAD method since it is only used in the present terms when I am speaking of the foreseeing the conditions even though it changes by the minute.

I am planning to dive at Seal Rocks/ Crescent Bay with my fellow classmates from my OW class and a classmate in my counseling class on Sept. 6th.

Thanks for the help! =D

The CDIP program at UC San Diego gives both current conditions and forecasts for various locations, including Orange County. You can actually view changing conditions by the hour. South Coast Divers picks up this program. Surfline gives surf forecasts for various locations along the coast, including Rockpile in Laguna which is between Main Beach and Heisler and Thalia which is a bit further south. There is also a beach cam at the hotel laguna that you can use to see conditions at Main Beach. It also scans out all the way to Seal Rock.

Alright, thanks guys! The information have helped me!
Have fun diving at Montery whoever goes on Sept 6th! =D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom