Laguna Beach, June 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ddavies

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be back in SoCal in June and as usual my schedule is tight but I managed to get one day in for diving. I will be in Sun City and I believe, if I take the Ortega Hwy, the closest diving is Laguna Beach. Last summer I got to dive with Melvin Pasley and I had a great time. If Melvin is around I would love to dive with you again. Otherwise I am in need of a dive buddy. :snorkel: :snorkel:

Melvin is working his way to Iraq for a tour.

I think we should be able to get a few people together for some dives that day though

Glycerin:
Melvin is working his way to Iraq for a tour.

I think we should be able to get a few people together for some dives that day though

Sounds good to me Josh. ddavies, how about posting your need for a dive buddy again on June 5 or 6? Then we can finalize our plans. :D

John

Good chance I can make it. I'm going to be diving many Friday mornings in Laguna this summer.

Jim

We are having a big dive-a-thon (called a Wrinkles dive) in Launa the next day, June 10 - you can find it on the local trips SoCal forum. This might pull in some of the people thinking about June 9, or they might dive both days. Anyhow if Saturday June 10 works for you will be a made man for sure.

Jim

LAJim:
We are having a big dive-a-thon (called a Wrinkles dive) in Launa the next day, June 10 - you can find it on the local trips SoCal forum. This might pull in some of the people thinking about June 9, or they might dive both days. Anyhow if Saturday June 10 works for you will be a made man for sure.

Jim

That is great to know. I am not sure how that will go over with my family though. That Saturday is my birthday and they were planning a party. Think anyone would notice if I wasn't at my own birthday party??

We'll be there early - for your birthday dive - you know with your old friends from that - that thing you used to be in back in that state - you know when we were all younger.

Jim

BrianS:
Wow, you are right next door, I live in Menifee.

In a previous life, I used to live at The Farm off of Bundy Canyon, which is a little north of Menifee. My parents retired to Sun City, which is where I am staying.

Maybe we can ride over together if your free the 9th. :14:

wetrat:
Sounds good to me Josh. ddavies, how about posting your need for a dive buddy again on June 5 or 6? Then we can finalize our plans. :D

John

I thought I had better start this back up today, since tomorrow I will be busy packing, etc. Anyone who is interested can PM me and I will send my cell phone number for easier coordination. I look forward to meeting some more SBs and diving in the ocean for a change.

Thanks,

Dan

Back
Top Bottom