Laguna Beach Dive 1/31 or 2/01

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tell them you need some time off already

I did but i have to put in my days off by the 15 of the month..... So far my boss has been good to me and gave me the days off i asked for. Just happens that most people fish on the weekends. And in Feb i only have one weekend day off and that is the 21st. So looks like im going to be a mid-week diver for a while.

Ill try to be there by 7 no way I can get there before....

....any suggestions on a spot, Im only familiar with Shaws and Crescent but Im open to ideas....

Haha, not a problem. One of my other buddies might make it, but he's getting over a cold right now.

There is always shaws and crescent. Could try Malaga as well, that's in PV. Heard it's been unreliable with concern to the visibility lately.

I have plans on Sunday, so I can't make it.

As for Malaga, I have yet to go when the conditions are decent....and with the recent storms, I would bet it will not be great for this weekend. Even though the swell model looks phenomenal for the next week or so, I would still guess Malaga will not make a quick enough come back.

Hope you guys have a great time!

As for Malaga, I have yet to go when the conditions are decent....and with the recent storms, I would bet it will not be great for this weekend. Even though the swell model looks phenomenal for the next week or so, I would still guess Malaga will not make a quick enough come back.

Thanks, that's what I've been hearing lately. I say Crescent is a good choice. I'd always be down for deadman's if anyone wants to take the trip.

Sorry you cant make...hope to see you guys next time.

Thanks, that's what I've been hearing lately. I say Crescent is a good choice. I'd always be down for deadman's if anyone wants to take the trip.

Crescent it IS....Im down for deadmans too...just remember Im a slow kicker..lol

I'm still getting over a cold so I can't make it. Have fun.

feel better.... :)

WOW! The swell model for Sunday is for total flatness. If the wife can't get Monday off for Mammoth I'll be totally down for this!

Sorry you cant make...hope to see you guys next time.

Crescent it IS....Im down for deadmans too...just remember Im a slow kicker..lol

feel better.... :)

Sounds good to me, I'll be there at 7AM.

Looks like I'll be there, but not till a little later and with an uber-rookie friend (9 total dives, 0 in SoCal) so I think I'll just putter around with him.

Back
Top Bottom