Laguna anyone? - Saturday 4/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverrex

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone want to dive Laguna Saturday morning? I haven't checked tide and swell yet, but I'm not sure that matters so much at Laguna anyway and the weather will definately be hot.

Meet around 8 AM anyone?

Hmm, I may be in interested but one of my tanks is out for viz and my other one is filled with nitrox... kind of a waste to use on a shore dive =/

a friend and i might be going on sunday but i may be available for saturday. i am local to you also in arleta. never been to laguna.

diverrex:
Anyone want to dive Laguna Saturday morning?
Rex,
I wish I would have seen this post earlier. That's what I get for not being able to check SB at work today. :( I would have gone out with you, but now I have plans and can't make it tomorrow. I hope you get to go out and have a nice dive or two.

Phil

I should have posted this earlier to get more interest. With the lack of interest I have also made other plans for the day. Anyone who goes out this weekend I hope you have a nice dive.

I'm away next Saturday but Sunday I'd like to dive, I haven't been in the water in April yet. I have a new macro lens for my camera I need to try out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom