"Ladies Dive Weekend" Details Are In!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh WOW! I like it! I better get to go, I want one of those shirts!
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber... even if you can't stay the weekend... maybe just drop in for a dive or two. Don't miss out on the fun!

Mrs. Prages, can I be your tent mate? :D

I need somebody bad near me to make me look well behaved.:crafty:

Um...my alter ego has won out....all this talk of being bad....:D Sounds like a fun weekend and a chance just to be a chick. I'm interested, but...um...what do I need to do to find out the dates?

Hi, Riff Raff...

Yay! Another lady interested! I sent you a PM with the super-secret dates. LOL Of course... if you have any lady diver friends, feel free to spread the word!

If you can come... please post here, and also let us know if you are interested in a tshirt and/or badge/patch. Hope to see you there!!

You are all awesome. I wish I was in the area, as I would TOTALLY be there. I've set up an annual december ladies weekend here in Oregon/Washington too... but once a year is not enough!

Have a wonderful time!

pennypue:
Mrs. Prages, can I be your tent mate? :D

I need somebody bad near me to make me look well behaved.:crafty:

Princess you are always welcome to bunk with me. This way we can make MR.P and Bob really sweat. :D

I like the t-shirt.

I want one now!!!!!

Me too!!!
When can we order our shirts?

Back
Top Bottom