"Ladies Dive Weekend" Details Are In!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But, I like cabana boys. Who's going to help me finish my frilly drink or be there to comfort me after all our tiring dives. This ladies only thing is really depressing. :(

:D

I think we should hold try outs to determine who would make a good cabana boy :eyebrow:

:wink:

eckybay:
I think we should hold try outs to determine who would make a good cabana boy :eyebrow:

:wink:
:))

Could we start a signup list for the auditions?

pennypue:
:))

Could we start a signup list for the auditions?

I will remind the judges of the excellent reputation of the adult beverages I have been known to bring to the M&Gs. (In fact I have 2 batches in the fermenter right now . . .)

erparamedic:
OMG... are you all serious??? Tryouts for cabana boys??? LOL :rofl3:

Seriously? :)

lol... It was just a suggestion.:blinking:

You have to have tryouts, otherwise you get the boys in the speedos, that should just not be in the speedos, if you know what I mean. :wink:

I might remind the lovely eckybay of the footrubs I can provide too, especially after diving and hauling around gear... :)

Reggae Joe:
I might remind the lovely eckybay of the footrubs I can provide too, especially after diving and hauling around gear... :)

So.... if you should be "Cabana Boy Extraordinaire" do all the girls get great footrubs??? :D :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom