"Ladies Dive Weekend" Details Are In!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erparamedic:
OMG! Those songs are wierdly hilarious!!! Penny... how did you find that?
Found a guy on Deco Stop that had downloaded them onto a site because someone else couldn't find the CD after searching hi and lo. I think those ladies are rather talented!!!

Hi, Ladies...

Just an update here... I sent off an email to ScubaFishee and asked her if she has any prices worked up yet. (Remember, she's been down due to a nasty injury. I'm not sure if she's up and around just yet.) I also asked about the koozies and patches... if she can print those up, how much, etc. I'll let you know something when I know something. :)

Is there anything else that you are interested in (mugs, vinyl window decals, mousepads, towels, etc, etc).

Now... here's another question.... would anyone be interested in a "package price"... like a set price and you get (for example) a shirt, koozie, window decal (maybe just the pic, no words), and patch? The reason I ask is because, it may be a bit easier to "keep track" of things if you have a set "package price"... then the minimum print # may be easier to reach too. Just a thought.

I'm trying to get some specifics on what exactly you ladies want. There's only 3 months till the LGWW!!! Yippee!

I'd be up for a package price. :D

Ok.... so far so good for the "package deal".

I spoke to ScubaFishee this afternoon. The Tshirt will be pink with the black graphic and words on front and back. (The graphic that Eckybay listed) I should have a package price in the next week or two. She hasn't been able to make it back "to work" just yet. I think the package price is going to be good though! Yay!
:D

Wow! Kinda surprised to see that there hasn't been any more responses about the "goodies" for the weekend... ie. package deal.

I'm going to put together a list of all the people that have given me a YES, Maybe, or asked info about our weekend. It will be posted in the next 2-3 days. (Spring break has me a bit busy this week!)

That said... PLEASE feel free to spread the word to other lady divers! I'll need to give Mike (at Gilboa) a close head count a couple weeks prior to our event! I'm really looking foward to this!

erparamedic:
I'm really looking foward to this!
Me TOO!!! I always dive with almost all men. So this is going to be a nice change of pace. :)

Waiting on a PM about the date.

I am in the process of moving to NC, so finding a weekend that my gear is in Ohio and I am too, can be a challenge.

If I can't make it I'll be there in spirt.... Penny and Paula I expect reports!

scubapolly:
Waiting on a PM about the date.

I am in the process of moving to NC, so finding a weekend that my gear is in Ohio and I am too, can be a challenge.

If I can't make it I'll be there in spirt.... Penny and Paula I expect reports!

Hi, Scubapolly! I sent you a PM with the dates. I sure hope you can make it!:)

erparamedic:
Hi, Scubapolly! I sent you a PM with the dates. I sure hope you can make it!:)

I'll see what I can do. I have to be in NC during the following week. And I have to be in NC either the weekend of the 16th or the 23rd of June to teach a first aid class.

Back
Top Bottom