Ladies, can you recommend a mask?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After trying out what seemed like every mask at my LDS, I finally tried the Super Occhio and I love it! It fits my narrow face.

The Cressi Matrix. I think it's new as my LDS just got them in. It's a super low profile mask and seems to fit just about everyone. I have a head on the small side too and this fits me fine. You might want to look into that.

OWIC647:
My significant other is having challenges finding a mask she is comfortable with. She has a small face and should most likely wear a kids size mask but she wont. Right now she has a large 3 window job with a purge that someone stuck her with. If they still made them I would like for her to try one of the old Dacor DM30's Small round mask with the purge in the front. It used to be a big hit with the ladies in years past. In lieu of finding one of those, what would you suggest that she try.[/QUOT

I just bought the mares 2 lens xvision and I also have a small face and it fits but it doesnt have a purge. but it fits great and gives you a wide angle of vision. my lds did the same thing gave me a kids masks and it wasnt good.

I've opted for an Oceanic "Prizm"...seems like a whole lotta mask but it fits my smallface really well and I'm loving the unobstructed peripheral view.
Happy Diving. :geek:

My wife uses a ScubaPro Cool Vu, and she loves it. She has a very small face, definately kid-sized, and this mask fits her perfectly. She likes the frameless side windows for visability.
Dan

Hello everyone, I was beginning to feel that I was being too picky. I have a small face and it was hard for me to find a mask that had the right fit, looked right on me and did not leak.(Is that to much to ask?) The key here is, I took my time finding one...after lots of advice from hubbie (he has been patient) I found the ONE. I love my new Dacor Phaz. It has panoramic view, it fits good and feels great on my face and what a view!!! I love it!

Good luck and happy diving......

scbababe:
it fits good and feels great on my face and what a view!!! I love it!

and that's what it's all about

:bounce:

scbababe:
Hello everyone, I was beginning to feel that I was being too picky. I have a small face and it was hard for me to find a mask that had the right fit, looked right on me and did not leak.(Is that to much to ask?) The key here is, I took my time finding one...after lots of advice from hubbie (he has been patient) I found the ONE. I love my new Dacor Phaz. It has panoramic view, it fits good and feels great on my face and what a view!!! I love it!

Good luck and happy diving......

Being patient was easy, I just quit making suggestions after about the 15th mask she tried LOL :54:

The mask we picked up for the babe is a truly nice mask. It appears as it would be a med - high volume mask (considering the panoramic side view windows), but it is indeed a low volume mask. Here is a picture of it: http://www.divedacor.com/masks-phaz.html

As a matter of fact, Dive Rite also has their version of the mask, but with a slightly smaller skirt and lenses, for those people with even smaller faces than my 5' (5'2" with heels), ____ lbs scbababe :sappy:

Semper Safe,

Rick :bounce:

I (as many it seems) have had this same issue. The Mares opera worked for me, but my new favorite is the Apollo Biometal mask....awesome, awesome but a little pricey. At least give it a look. It is the only one I have found that doesn't leak and is a nice low profile.

E

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom