Ladies, a question?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonnythan:
Seems to depend on the forum. For example, I think there is a higher percentage of guys in the gear and technical forums...

Don't forget the womens forums too...seems more guys post there than women :eyebrow:

LuvDaOcean:
Wow, I was under the impression that it was more like 90% male, 10% female. I'm glad I was wrong about that! I guess most of the threads that I've read have been answered by males for the most part, so it seemed to me that scubaboard.com is predominately male.

Don't get me wrong...I adore guys! But there's something about "sistah's" that just can't be beat. :)

Thanks everyone!!

Which are you? Your profile says, "undisclosed."

Walter:
Which are you? Your profile says, "undisclosed."
My money is on female.

LuvDaOcean:
Don't get me wrong...I adore guys! But there's something about "sistah's" that just can't be beat. :)

jonnythan:
My money is on female.

Jonnythan, I agree. We sistah's like to stick together!

Heck, it sure is a lot better than the ratio of female:male divers when I first started. Keep it up ladies!!

Dr. Bill

jonnythan:
but a higher percentage of females in the photography and non-diving related forums.

Hey, I hang out mostly in photography and non-diving related forums ! ! !

Who you calling a girl ! ! ! :boxing_sm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom