La Paz in May?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't know if the La Paz thing's going to come together, but I'll have just enough time off available to do a week there, then hopefully a liveaboard somewhere in September or October. Thank goodness I know a good travel agent!

justleesa:
I hope you'll be able to go....I'll get back with you on the trip for Eric when I get back home :wink:
Not a problem, I passed along the info you gave me so Pat has a heads up. I also gave her your email, so don't be surprised if you start getting a bunch of strange messages (j/k). :D

Hey, you never know what she might send you or who she might give your email address to. She looks all innocent and everything, but it's those you have to watch for.

Friends:

I lived & dived & worked in La Paz for 10 years until last summer, right now I am in Mexico's atlantic coast (Veracruz) and still missing La Paz badly, maybe coming back this summer. The diving in La Paz is superb, I believe it is the best diving scenario in México, my opinion anyway!
There a several dive shops, some very good, some regular some bad. I recommend one because it is the one I was working with and they have relaxed environment, good prices, good fellas, fast boats, ... marlin adventures... www.marlin-adventures.com , also you can try "baja expeditions" for top class service.. if you have questions about dive shops or anything .... PM me, I worked for almost every dive shop in La Paz area and I still can give advice on city, food, transportation issues, etc etc ..

Hey there Jcsgt!

A buddy of mine and I are going to La Paz from June 11th - 18th. Not going to do a ton of diving (he's not a diver), but will squeeze in as much as I can.

I haven't called and made our hotel reservations yet, but Club El Moro and The La Concha Beach Resort look like two decent options.

Diving there looks great, hope you have a good time, and send me a PM if you have any specific questions. Have done a bunch of research and maybe I can point you in the right direction.

Take care!

-B.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom