La Luz Dive Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swisstrav:
@shugar

hi, you got me interested in that little resort. since im not that familiar with the locations. how long a drive would it be from batangas port to the resort? could you imagine that they let you dive solo?

thanks. swisstrav - planning his next trip
hey swiss...

wouldn't know how long from bat port... you might need to charter either a banca to get you there or some sort of land transportation

batmapthing.jpg

it's pretty far from batangas port as you'll see on the map... and for a dive trip i wouldn't recommend the trip to la luz as (AFIK) the house reef is all there is... you're better off in PG or anilao or another local dive destination

Jag

jonix:
@swiss: i second jag. there's nothing much at la luz. we just wanna explore the area.

@jag: better have the wifey ready for a quick getaway soon. how many days advance notice does rommel need?

1 week!!! Rommel is always full!!! How is the status of the reef? I heard it was badly damaged during last typhoon...

Jag, nice report! but can you make this thread any W I D E R???? Gonna fall off my desk reading it.... :wink:

jonix:
@swiss: i second jag. there's nothing much at la luz. we just wanna explore the area.

A photographer friend says there are plenty of macro stuff in the area.

pakman:
Jag, nice report! but can you make this thread any W I D E R???? Gonna fall off my desk reading it.... :wink:

:lol: yup, I thought it was just my browser.

pakman:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice report Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom