La Jolla Saturday 11-6-04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tghd

Reaction score
Need a Dive Buddy for La Jolla Shores or Cove or anywhere else!! Saturday Moring or afternoon.

Anybody Interested??!!!!!

P.S. Been out of the water for a very long time getting very desperate!!
:bawling:

tghd:
Need a Dive Buddy for La Jolla Shores or Cove or anywhere else!! Saturday Moring or afternoon.

Anybody Interested??!!!!!

P.S. Been out of the water for a very long time getting very desperate!!
:bawling:

Hi Saturday morning there is three of us meeting at la jolla cove to dive at 9am. Anyone interested in going meet at la jolla cove grassy area 9am in the water by 930am. So far Jim, George, and I are going. Ryan, Sean, John, Sam, Roy, Paul, Simon and anyone else interested let me know. Your welcome to join us the more the merrier... Jessica

NURSESHARK100:
Hi Saturday morning there is three of us meeting at la jolla cove to dive at 9am. Anyone interested in going meet at la jolla cove grassy area 9am in the water by 930am. So far Jim, George, and I are going. Ryan, Sean, John, Sam, Roy, Paul, Simon and anyone else interested let me know. Your welcome to join us the more the merrier... Jessica

I would love to, what time?

NURSESHARK100:
Ryan, Sean, John, Sam, Roy, Paul, Simon and anyone else interested let me know. Your welcome to join us the more the merrier... Jessica

Oh sure, don't invite me!!! Actually I would love to go but I am on the boat that day. You guys have a great dive and I will see you on the next one.

Terry

divinman:
Oh sure, don't invite me!!! Actually I would love to go but I am on the boat that day. You guys have a great dive and I will see you on the next one.

Terry

Terry

You are always invited! Have a surprise for your 200th dive tonight.... Jessica

I don't like you guys anymore, I'm going with Terry.........

Why do you dive so late every weekend Jessica? Sam - how about 6:30am at the Cove and in the water by 6:45 (we gear up fast) and dive Boomers? Anyone else up for that?

ryanarcher:
Why do you dive so late every weekend Jessica? Sam - how about 6:30am at the Cove and in the water by 6:45 (we gear up fast) and dive Boomers? Anyone else up for that?

I have to change my dive plans to Sunday, the wife reminded me we have plans for Saturday..Lame

Ryan, 6:30 Boomers Sunday?

Glad I will be off shore diving. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys!!

Back
Top Bottom