La Jolla Saturday 11-6-04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since rain is in the forecast, Paul and I are going to do 2 dives this afternoon.
We are doing the North Wall and then Alligator Head for some lobster. If you guys want to join us let me know!

Meeting at 4:30 at the Shores, 6-6:30 at the cove.

divebuddysean:
Meeting at 4:30 at the Shores,

If I am there, I am going. Need a fill. Paul, You have a spare HP tank I can borrow?

Terry

Terry if you can't make the Shores, meet us at the cove! Paul and I were kicking some lobsta booty last time. We even got to take some home! Hope to see you at either spot. Leave me a message if you are going to meet us at the Cove so we can be on the lookout for the man with the big cookie!

divebuddysean:
Terry if you can't make the Shores, meet us at the cove! Paul and I were kicking some lobsta booty last time. We even got to take some home! Hope to see you at either spot. Leave me a message if you are going to meet us at the Cove so we can be on the lookout for the man with the big cookie!

Definetly can't do the cove, got stuff to do tonight. Shores if i can get work done and a fill in time. If I am not there at 430p I didn't make it.

Terry

ryanarcher:
Why do you dive so late every weekend Jessica? Sam - how about 6:30am at the Cove and in the water by 6:45 (we gear up fast) and dive Boomers? Anyone else up for that?

Okay by popular demand sat first dive 0630 meet grassy area la jolla cove and second dive after that so bring two tanks. Rumor has it suppose to rain saturday so call me or shoot me an email if you plan on coming. 858-775-9702... I will be there..

Ryan got out of work early tonight so I am heading to sports chalet to rent a second tank. Thought I had to wait until sports chalet opened on sat. See ya saturday.. Jessica

It's gonna rain!!

I didn't check this post and I missed the Shores dive! Simon, Paul and I checked out the Cove and it did not look good! We didn't even bother gearing up - heck, I didn't even think about it!

Hope Sat is better - even if not I'll be there early to check it out. If condidtions are bad then I'll go back to bed!

Back
Top Bottom