LA diving??? I'm from NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you dive in NJ then LA will be pretty common to you. In most case you can leave the Drysuit behind.

boat dive los angeles has a good source for boats with day trips.

HOLLYWOODDIVERS.COM is a great rec/ tech shop and has about anything you would need rental wise.

I find Santa Barbara/ Ventura kind of tiresome.

When I am in LA I take the time to drive to San Diego for my diving.

The wrecks are more interesting to me there.

Hi Iceberg,

You guys do enough of wreck diving over there while he's here he needs to experience the kelp forest & our reefs.
Here's another web site for dive boats out here: California Dive Boats : The Official Page

John

And I'm singlehandedly holding down Culver City! Soon it will fall under Beach Crab control.

Haven't done much diving in Culver City. How is the diving there?
J/k - South Bay's got your back if you need to take over the city. We'll attack Sony 1st...

Hi Iceberg,

You guys do enough of wreck diving over there while he's here he needs to experience the kelp forest & our reefs.
Here's another web site for dive boats out here: California Dive Boats : The Official Page

John

John's right Iceberg. You will need to experience the kelp forest.

yea thanks guys, i def wanna try the kelp that seems unreal and if there are any good wrecks,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom